Self Assessment

SELF REFLECTION


 My Goals are

     I want to take more risks in the future. During this distance learning, I have remained rather quiet and passive. Maybe the teachers saw me as inactive, so I want to do better in taking risks in the class. I want to have a principle and keep it as my own. Recently, I have given up on some things before I even tried. So I want to keep some great principles and plant it inside my head. I also want to be a better teammate. I felt that I can do better at times and I just need to express myself more.

    In this term, I have tried to be more open minded and seek first to understand, then to be understood. I have widen my perspective and tried to look at things from a different perspective. During this distance learning I laid back at the class discussions so that I fully understand the message, then I expressed myself after.

    Next time, I would like to see myself sharpening the saw and beginning with the end in mind more. I would like to utilize my talents more and  training them so it gets better. Also, I want to plan things out better. I am not used to planning things in the long run, so I want to try and make plans for my future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REFLEKSI DIRI ABCD

NILAI SATCLASS & TPS