MUSIC

 🎵"Our Favorite Song"🎶

    🎤
    We were told to prepare a song for the music class practical exam. Our teacher, Pak Bekti, told us that we have to perform a video of ourselves playing our own favorite songs. We can either sing or play a musical instrument for that song. Before we prepare our songs, Pak Bekti asked us what is our favorite type of music. We answered according to our own taste and choose our favorite song from there. I chose the song Leaving On A Jet Plane by John Denver. I chose this song because I heard it a lot when I was little. It is memorable for me and I know how to sing it.
    
    🎧
    Through making this practical exam, I realized that I am close to music and that is the reason I can enjoy it as much as I do now. After thinking about it, I discovered that I don't really lean on liking a particular genre and that I like to listen to music in general. I learned that music means a lot to myself as it comes as a form of healing. I mostly used my self-management skills to get this practical exam done by it's due and research skills to get more information about the song. The difficulties I had is I couldn't edit the video and audio so it looks amateur.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REFLEKSI DIRI ABCD

NILAI SATCLASS & TPS