REFLEKSI DIRI ABCD

 REFLEKSI


 

A

 Awali dengan mimpi

  • This semester, I tried to find what I want to become. I didn't know yet what my dream was and I thought about it much. Then I decided that I want to take Sistem Informasi or Ilmu Perpustakaan at a university that is in a city. After that I want to work according to my specialty and hopefully contribute to others.

 

B

 Buang kebiasaan buruk

  • I want to get rid of my postponing habit
  • I want to get rid of my habit of staying up late
  • I want to get rid of my habit of overthinking

 

C

 Cari tahu

  • I need to find out where I would like to study
  • I need to find tips to getting accepted by the university
  • I need to find out what I am going to learn on my college course
  • I need to find out what I am going to do post graduating

 

D

 Damailah dengan diri sendiri

  • If I am not accepted with SBMPTN, then I will try to get in with the individual routes instead
  • If I am not accepted with the individual routes, then I will try to look for private university that is acceptable

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NILAI SATCLASS & TPS